As of 18 January 2017 5.00
- Vista Land’s earnings increases 11% for 9M16; Rental income up 67% to P3.1 billion
- Vista Land registers 11% growth in net income for 1H16;leasing business now 23% of EBITDA
- Vista Land’s posts 17% in net income growth for 1Q16,adds over 220,000 sqm GFA of rental space
- New Vista Land delivers another banner year for 2015; completes acquisition of Starmalls
- Vista Land H1 profit up 10% to P3.1B
Vista Land & Lifescapes, Inc. Upper Ground Floor, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, 1552 Philippines
Copyright 2011 Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.